07 December, 2009

Be Bold No Fear No Regret

So lately, I have been wanting a tattoo. I am waiting for something pivotal in my life to occur before I get it. Simply because of the logistics involved with getting it done. This is what I want:



I have never gotten a tattoo before. But I want this one on my side, moving downwards over my ribs. I think it would be so badass. Additionally, this mantra really encompasses in very few words my overarching feelings towards life. It's what I do to get the most out of it; to take it by the horns, as it were.

After all, the world would be a better place if more people would be a little bolder, and acted without fear of regret or judgement. Notice I did not say, "everyone needs to act this way," because that would be a disaster.

In any case, I have been vacillating between getting it right now, or later. The basic reasons for waiting have been cascading through my mind; should I wait, will it look bad later, do I really want this, etc. However, the thought that stops me from getting a tattoo inked on my skin is simply that I might not need it. I am smart enough to describe my mantra regarding life in words, obviously, and don't need it tattooed on my skin. I still want it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment