11 February, 2010

Another Successful Encounter

I went to Olga's Kitchen for dinner this evening, and oh boy, what a night. The guy, totally reminiscent of a homeless person, was being ultra rude to his server and the manager after he barked some orders to his server and she did something wrong. The following conversation ensued:

Me: (Quite Loudly) Excuse me, We are both servers (referring to Kristi, who was also present), and it's people like you that make me hate my job.

Guy: (stupefied)

(stupefied)

(stupefied)

We are about to leave when he says:
Guy: Well if you hate your job, maybe you should get some sort of different future!

Me: At least I have one.

Several people verbally thanked me for calling this guy out. This is why the world needs more confident people.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment